Tuesday 29 September 2009

Safari, supermodels, strangeness

By Katie Wright
Jaeger London is supposed to have had a youthful resurgence of late, since that promotional Midas, Kate Moss, wore one of their blouses a while ago. I’m not convinced that there’s that much to entice the under-35s. I did like the overall slouchy kind of YSL safari vibe tho.

Issa had possibly the best model line up of the week. Coco, Chanel (see what I did there?), Iekeline, and even Naomi. There may have been some clothes on show too.



I wish there were more words that meant androgynous. Transgender doesn’t really help when trying to describe a collection that encapsulates ridiculously wide-skirted dresses, fisherman-wader-overalls and a frankly mental tangerine dream (below right). What are you on, Charles Anastase?


This Jasmine de Milo t-shirt made me laugh. Shame the rest of her stuff was a bit WAGgy.

No comments:

Post a Comment